This past weekend, we made our yearly trip to my mom's favorite greenhouse to get flowers and vegetables. We have gone to this greenhouse for 3 years now! You can read about last year's muddy fun trip to the greenhouse here http://ourbabybadger.blogspot.com/2011/04/muddy-fun.html. This year we added two extra special people that came along my dad and our baby Hudson. As always, the flowers were beautiful, and they had such a large variety of veggies to choose from for our garden. Such a fun trip to make as a family, and did I mention how much I LOVE getting flowers for mother's day? Ethan of course had fun puddle mud jumpin' just like he did last year. As I have said before, Ethan can find mud anywhere we go to play in. Hudson was as sweet as ever looking around amazed at his colorful surroundings. I wore Hudson in my Baby K'Tan carrier most the time, gosh I love that thing, and so does he! My dad was probably tired after all the work we put him too (thanks JaJa) your the best! We came home with two car loads of gorgeous flowers and vegetables. I was even lucky enough to plant yesterday while the boys went to a baseball game! Here are some pictures of our special trip this year.
Monday, May 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment