Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Beautiful Weekend

This past weekend was a blast! Beautiful weather and fun times with the family.  This time last year (after Nathan and I finding out we were expecting) my sister Shannon and Adam surprised us that they were expecting too! A year later our babies are only 3 short weeks apart! I took many many pictures... I could not help myself. It was Hudsons and Alainas  first time in the pool. We all had a great Memorial Day weekend! We are now into summer mode around here! Here is a picture overload.....If you really know me...you know I LOVE LOVE LOVE taking pictures !!!!
~"And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free. And I won't forget the men who died, who gave that right to me." - Lee Greenwood... Hope you all had a blessed Memorial Day~



































































No comments: