This past weekend, Nathan and Ethan went out for the day to a SilverHawks baseball game. Nathan has been working so hard lately and has not been home much at all, so Ethan was more then excited to spend the day with his Daddy. I cannot tell you how special this day was for the both of them. They both could not stop talking about going to the game, they were so excited to have a Daddy ~ Son day.They had beautiful weather for it! I was told Ethan loved watching the game and playing in the kid zone with all of the fun stuff. Ethan even saw his friend from school while he was there. I sure missed my boys for the day but Hudson and I had a very fun bonding day ourselves!!! I know Ethan is still talking about the game with his Daddy and will not take off his baseball hat or put down his glove. They told me their next game together will be the Cubs and in the fall to see the Colts play! I am sure soon enough, Hudson will get to join them. Love my boys, and am so thankful for a good husband/daddy!
 |
No comments:
Post a Comment