Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving & Ethan's Tree

 This Thanksgiving was very fun and we enjoyed every minute with our family together! We had SO MUCH to be thankful this year.... I did not do a very good job with taking pictures, but here are a few.... I thought it was special that my Dad wanted to decorate their table with Ethan's artwork from school. Ethan was so excited to show off his work to his family!




Next year at this time my brother and future sister in law will be MARRIED!!! We are BEYOND EXCITED!!!
Uncle Adam and Ethan doing puzzles...

This was SUPER DUPER FUNNY TO WATCH!!! Robert had this funny program on his Mac where it takes pics and transforms your face into something sooooo FUNNY looking. Its the simple things that make you have the best time EVER!!!



So, we have started a new tradition where Ethan puts up his very own Christmas tree in his room and decorates it. Little guy even picks out all the ornaments at the store!! He is his very own tree stylist ha!!! Last year was the first year we started this tradition. Ethan LOVES his very own tree in his room. Soon, I will have to post pictures of our "big" family tree we decorated. I love traditions like this with my family!!