Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Surprise!!!!!!

Two weeks ago, my amazing sister surprised me with a "lunch get together to celebrate our baby boy on the way"!! She connected with my high school bff's and a few others to surprise me. It was beyond special. My sister Shannon is the best, she is always so good to me. I have never been surprised like this before in my life. This was my first. I had no clue at all ( i actually thought we were meeting my aunt and cousin for lunch) !!!! I sure wasn't dressed for a nice little lunch with beautiful ladies!!! This did not matter, because it was so special to me that everyone went out of there way to surprise me and make my day very special. The lunch was perfect and we all had a great time. We talked and laughed and just enjoyed the afternoon. I was super thankful because everyone brought a gift!!!!! We received so many diapers, wipes, onsies, and sleepers. My mother and mother-in-law treated us to the baby's new bedding!!! I also received a very nice baby k-tan !!! I cannot say enough of how thankful we are for such loving people to spoil us with gifts for our little prince on the way. I am so thankful for this special day, and I will never forget any of it!!!!








No comments: