We started something new this year.... Getting our own REAL tree. I was not sure about getting a real tree at first, but after trying it out ...Pretty sure we will make this a tradition. I just LOVE the fresh smell of our tree, and I really think it is so beautiful. We had way to much fun getting our tree, we must do it again next year. It's so special to think that next year we will have another little boy coming along, we cannot wait.
| Ethan and Dora found the perfect tree!!! |
| Do a dance if you found a tree!!! |
| Helping Daddy any way he can.... |
| Tree is almost down..... |
| Yay Tree is Down!!!! |
| High Five!!! Good work boys!!! |
It is always fun to come home and decorate that beautiful fresh picked tree....
| Ethan looking fresh in his outfit he picked out . Daddys clothes are the best!! |
| Ethan really worked hard on these candy canes!!! |
1 comment:
THats so cute! Loved Ethan outfit to decorate!!! He cracks me up
Post a Comment