Wednesday, November 23, 2011

So much to be Thankful for....

I could blog non-stop on what I am thankful for.... my list would never stop. I am sure everyone feels the same way. We all have so much to be thankful for, we truly do. I know each and every day I thank god for the things I am thankful for. I non-stop thank god for my beautiful family, home, husbands job so I can be a stay-at-home-mommy, Ethan's health, friends, food............... and plenty more. I have so much to be thankful for, even the simple things.
I want to share that this year.....
"I am INCREDIBLY thankful for god to bless us with another son. I cannot even begin to say how thankful I am to have such a healthy pregnancy with a healthy baby boy on the way. I have another huge reason to be extra thankful this year...After trying for 3 long years , my sister and brother in law, are due with their first baby girl two short weeks after me. Now that's truly awesome!!! Soon, I am going to be an Aunt to a perfect baby girl, and I cannot wait!!! We have waited and dreamed for this !!! Also, I am also so incredibly Thankful for Ethan's continued good health. He is doing so well , it just brings tears to my eyes. "
 We are so lucky to be SO BLESSED!!!! My heart just wants to explode on how thankful I am. God is TRULY SO GOOD!!!!

Before I go.... Ethan and I made some fun festive Turkey Cookies for Thanksgiving the other day. We made them together straight from our heart!!!!! Hope Everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Yep Thats my Silly Ethan!!!









Gobble Gobble!!!!

No comments: