Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Videos From Mighty Mat Men

We recently signed Ethan up for a program called Mighty Mat Men at Platinum Gymnastics. So far, Ethan has learned so much and absolutely loves this program. Nathan and I love the teachers and we really enjoy Platinum. We also enjoy that each class is so different, and they teach the kiddos so many different things. We love watching him learn how to listen to his teacher and wait his turn ( great learning experience before preschool).  Ethan gets so excited for class because all of his buddies are in it as well! Ethan and his best bud Burke are the only 2 year olds in the class (class is for 3yr and up), but that doesn't stop these big boys from doing everything. It is such an amazing feeling watching your little one in action during class.  Now that Ethan is getting old enough, in the near future we cannot wait to sign him up for many other activities! I know Ethan talks about basketball and soccer all the time, so that will be fun to look forward to.  Here are some videos of Ethan in action. I will post more as we go.... Happy Tuesday:)




6 comments:

Rob Trinkle said...

I think its great that you are taking more videos! It is gawesome to see the little guy so happy and strong. The sad part is how quick he is growing!

balee images said...

Such a good mama with your video camera! I have mine sitting on the kitchen counter so I will "remember to use it" but never do!

auntie said...

Look at how strong my Ethan is!!! Im definitely going to the next class!! What a big boy!!!! xoxoxox

Katie said...

Lyla loved watching these videos~~a million times each! TOO CUTE!

mamaw said...

Great videos!! He's getting so big!!

The Anglesey Family said...

LOVE THE VIDEO'S! I need to do that more! You have inspired me!