| Such Cute Little Helpers |
| Ring around the Rosie Time ( these best buds sing this song so cute together) |
| Ring Around the Rosie...... |
| We all fall........ |
| Phone in Hands Playing House... They both were calling Aunt Shannon! |
| ~I"ll Cook You Clean~ |
Okay Before I end this, I have to share .... Last week when it was nice enough to play outside, My little Ethan refused to come inside when we were done. I just know this is how it will be all Spring and Summer. He threw a fit we have never seen, it was crazy. Now that I think about it I would have too, after being inside all winter hehe:) Dear, Spring please come soon, thank you! On another note, I could not believe how much dirt my boy can get into in a short amount of time, he is obsessed. Actually rather then playing on his new swing set he wanted to go to our garden and dig for "treasures". I know this is only the beginning, its just a preview of our summer.. Boys will be Boys....
No comments:
Post a Comment