Thursday, March 3, 2011

Super Excited!

New exciting things have been happening around here. We are currently looking for a pre-school for Ethan next year. We feel as if he is more then ready to go, so we are beyond excited! I have to say I never knew how stressful it was to pick out a school!?!  This mama is stressed, driving my husband crazy that's for sure.  Monday night we went to an open house of our local preschools to check them out. Now we are looking forward to visiting the top schools we picked. I have two in my mind right now where I cannot wait to go!
On another note, I know some of you know about my Doodlebug Creations. Well, Doodlebug has been nothing more then a very fun hobby and side job. I am excited to announce I got my first "big" job. Last week, I had the wonderful opportunity to meet with LaPorte County Library. They asked me if I would do a big project in May with them with my tutu's. It is going to be a very cute program, I'll share more later. I am beyond happy about this opportunity. (sorry, This mama is about to say excited a couple more times)
 The most exciting thing that has been going on,  is that MY HUBBY GOT AN AMAZING NEW JOB! We have prayed for this for some time now. I could not be more excited for him! We feel so blessed!!
Things have been extremely busy around here, so I feel like I am playing catch up on everything. These next few weeks I plan on tackling my long to-do-list, and making my hubby a VERY long - honey-do- list (bless his heart).
 Here are some pictures I have been wanting to post, enjoy:)

Is It Spring Yet?? Ethan is all about getting Dirty, that's my boy!


Word!!!



Totally Priceless!



You can Never have to many Dinosaurs....

3 comments:

Katie said...

LOVE the pictures of our cuties!!! CONGRATS on all of the exciting things you have going on--so proud of you! :)

mamaw said...

Ethan is getting so big!!! Can't believe he's going to go to preschool!! And congrats on Nathan's new job!! That is great!!!

mamaw said...

Ethan is gettign so big!! I can't believe he's going to preschool next year!! And congrats on Nathan's new job!! That's great!