GOD IS GOOD................
This past week we had a very special visit, with a very special someone......


We had the wonderful opportunity to meet A special little boy named Aidan, that has the same health condition as Ethan.....
The visit was really special to us, and more emotional than what I anticipated. It felt so so good to talk to another Mommy that went through similar experiences with her son as we did with Ethan. It was like a breath of fresh air talking with Aidan's mother Marcie.....
Ethan and Aidan have such a rare condition, the odds of them both having a Mild case of Prune Belly Syndrome, and both living in Indiana is just not likely. Well, it is, because they only live 45 minutes away whoo hooo! Really, it is a blessing. God works in wonderful ways, isn't he amazing? We are so excited to hang out again, and watch these two fighters become the best of buddies! Next week, on June 2nd, Ethan goes back to Riley Hospital for another procedure, I will keep you all updated on his stay. Hope you all have a fun and Safe holiday weekend!
4 comments:
I'm SO THANKFUL you guys were able to meet this little guy and his family, it truly was an amazing blessing! I hope it made you realize again what a little fighter you have on your hands. Ethan has overcome some very serious challenges, and is truly one of the sweetest little boys I've ever known. All our love and blessings to your family and to the wonderful family that has come into your life to share these experiences with you. xoxo
That is wonderful that you were able to meet with this family. I know you will both be supporting each other as your sons go through
these challenges. Ethan is a strong little boy and I know he will do fine.
Oh my gosh! I have not heard of this family. That is sooo great you were able to find them! Was it through PBSN? Kory was in Indiana last week. Next time he goes there for work....We'll have to bring the family.
chanel handbags
chanel bags
chanel outlet
chanel speedy
chanel purses
chanel wallets
chanel luggage
chanel eluxury
discount chanel handbags
cheap chanel handbags
authentic chanel handbags
authentic chanel
Post a Comment