Wednesday, May 12, 2010

~Random Schmadom ~

Happy Wednesday, it's Almost the weekend!!!!
Before I begin I have Some Shout Outs!!!!!
CONGRATS TO ALL OF MY SWEET LOVING BEST FRIENDS WHO ARE EXPECTING THEIR SECOND BABY. I am so happy for my best friends. They all have boys now (their first born), so fun! I have no clue what any of my best friends are having...the suspense is killing me ha!
~Monica is due in July. Laurie and Ashley are due this Fall!!!

~Congrats to our close family friend , Libby, who is due in June (so close)!!!!
Check Spelling ~Also, congrats to Nickie ! The Eisele's are apart of our family!! They had a huge surprise on April Fools, and it was no Joke..... they are having twins!!!! Congrats we love you!!
~And last but not least my best friend Tiffany, just had a sweet baby girl named Alexa, she is such a doll!!!I think all of these ladies are such great Mothers!!!! I am so excited for all of them!

Okay now onto garage sale deals..............
Recently, my mom and I went to some garage sales up the road from my house. All I can say, is WOW ...It is such a great deal when you can find a toy like "brand new" and only pay an extremely small portion of the price. I thought we hit the jack pot when we found these 2 toys.... I know, I know, Ethan is way to small for them, but I know soon enough he will be playing on them. I could not resist these two finds. To get a Harley Davidson Fisher Price Power Wheel Motorcycle, that was originally $300 new, for only $30 basically new, all I can say is cha ching $$$$$-what a great deal. Oh and the John Deere tractor ride on $5 Dollars- Originally $224.00. I love love great deals, and I am all about saving money!!!!






Before I go .....Here is a funny video of Ethan dancing... He for some reason, wanted to tap his foot more than his usual "get down boogie" . He kept tapping his one foot, such a funny moment!!!) Keep listening you will start to here the music...sorry I kept touching the volume on accident.



Tomorrow I am going to "try" and post another video!!!!

4 comments:

auntie said...

that baby can dance! xoxo cute as ever!

L,P+B Penziol said...

I didn't realize you knew so many preggos!! Video was really cute. Can't believe I haven't seen you garage sale finds yet :)

L

Unknown said...

What a cutie!!! Love it!! Mason will be dancing right there with Ethan. Too cute! Can't wait to meet you guys in person.

I LOVE garage sales too!! You can find THE best deals. My sister's kids have the harley motorcycle. FUN! Can't wait to see the cool dude picking up the girls with it :)

Johnna said...

haha, so cute Lisa....love the foot tap!