Tuesday, May 25, 2010

~Loving this Weather~

The weather has been so nice around here. It already feels like the middle of July. .

             Aren't these the cutest little feet?

I know this blog is usually about ETHAN, but here is our other baby Dora. We love our doggy so much! Ethan and Dora are the best of friends!!

Ethan and his neighbor buddy Preston playing !!!!
If Ethan is not outside playing in water, hitting a baseball or golf ball, his is riding his bike really fast!
This kid never comes inside!!!!

Ethan trying to play with the big kids around our hood!
Thank you to L, P, AND B and baby on the way for Ethan's water ball!!!! He simply loves it....and so does everyone else around here....

Ethan can play and play and play in the water. I seriously think we will be living in our pool this summer.Ethan is becoming a great swimmer.

Ella and Ethan on a Date!!!
Ethan and Burke hanging out during our cook out. We wanted to cook them dinner after finding out they were having a boy, we are so HAPPY AND EXCITED  for them.
And last but not least a couple pictures of some of my flowers. I can honestly say up keeping our yard is a JOB! We have quite a bit of land and  Nathan and I are WORN OUT! For the past two summers we were not able to do as much as we liked , so we are happy to finally do some new things. Nathan started our garden today, hope it is better than last years!!! 

2 comments:

mamaw said...

He just loves the outdoors!! He just keeps getting so big!!!

Anonymous said...

Lisa.............Your flowers are beautiful. I'll bet they look great in your yard..........pawpaw.......