Click here to view these pictures larger
They are very cute! Lisa you look so pretty:)
OMG! I love them!!!
I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!!!!!! The one where he is sitting down and you can see you guys' feet....is my favorite!!
I love these pictures!! They are awesome. Ethan looks so BIG!!! And the family shots are so good.Love, Aunt Debbie
Oh my gosh...Did you take these pictures? Seriously, have you ever considered being a photographer....I honestly think you have such a gift! I want you to take pictures of Braxton someday!
Ethan was a great model.See more photos at: http://penziolphoto.shutterfly.com/I shoot photos in LaPorte.Email: penziol@charter.net - John :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
They are very cute!
Lisa you look so pretty:)
OMG! I love them!!!
I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!!!!!! The one where he is sitting down and you can see you guys' feet....is my favorite!!
I love these pictures!! They are awesome. Ethan looks so BIG!!! And the family shots are so good.
Love, Aunt Debbie
Oh my gosh...Did you take these pictures? Seriously, have you ever considered being a photographer....I honestly think you have such a gift! I want you to take pictures of Braxton someday!
Ethan was a great model.
See more photos at: http://penziolphoto.shutterfly.com/
I shoot photos in LaPorte.
Email: penziol@charter.net
- John :)
Post a Comment