Friday, October 30, 2009

Mi Mi Came to Visit!!

It's Almost Halloween.................... Today we are baking for our parties and playing catch up around the house. I know I do not say this much (EVER) but, I am SO THANKFUL to be a stay-at-home mother . I cannot even explain how I feel, its so strong. I am just so thankful:)
Lately, Ethan has been dancing so much. He now turns in a circle and shakes his tushie....he is so darn fun! Ethan LOVES to read..... he is more interested in books more than he has ever been before. We love this! I cannot believe soon Ethan will 15 months old whoooo hooo time flies.

Yesterday Mi Mi surprised us and came to visit. Mi Mi (Daddy's Mom) played and danced and had lunch with Ethan. Ethan misses his Mi Mi already:) We love you Mi Mi!!!!

Loving on his Mi Mi
I love these Monster festive Halloween Pj's..... and the Halloween socks...... just love it all
Ethan saying his prayers before bedtime.......

Hope you all have a Wonderful Weekend.....

2 comments:

The Anglesey Family said...

I love how YOU love being a stay at home mom....So many of my friends complain about it....But I am just like you.

mamaw said...

He's just growing so fast. It's great that you can be a stay at home mom. So many moms would love that. You're very fortunate!! Give him kisses!!
Love,Aunt Debbie