Yesterday we were so happy because Ethan and Burke finally had a long overdue play date. As Laurie (B's mama) and I sat down to watch the boys, we started talking how fast they have grown up right before our eyes. They play so different now then they did when they were babies. Honestly, even when they were 10- 11 months old we did not have to do the things we are doing now. Our biggest thing is to teach them how to share. We used to always talk about the day when we had to do that....and well now it is here.
As I watched Burke be silly yesterday he told me Yes when I asked him something. It was like he is so big. He truly knew what I was saying, and he simply replied YES!!!!
All I know is that our boys aren't so much of babies anymore they are Toddlers. I feel so blessed to watch them grow up together!!! I was not able to take any pictures of them yesterday because I forgot my camera, and even If I wanted to we were way to busy watching the boys!!!
Here are some pictures Of Big Boy EB......
Hope You all Have a Good Day:)))))))))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ethan is really serious about praying lately, which we absolutely love. We pray before every meal, and bedtime. He is such a ham:)






2 comments:
He is such a cutie!! I can't believe how big he is!! Time is flying by!!
Give him kisses for me.
Love,Aunt Debbie
I love his hair!!! So cute!
Post a Comment