Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy Saturday Y'all

Happy Saturday Y'all. Ethan was so happy yesterday just to go outside and get the mail. He loves the outdoors, so keeping him inside all week was so hard on all of us.
Last, night Ethan did the funniest thing to Daddy and I. Before we were putting him to bed he bent over and looked under his crib and said ohhh nooo??? No No??? He started his own game of trying to find his pacifier under his crib. He must watch us always look under there for lost items. Smart Kiddo he is:)
Well, we just wanted to say hello and Wish Everyone a Happy Fall Saturday!
I know Ethan is happy after the pancakes I just made him, we started a Saturday tradition with that. He loves it, and so do we!!!
Happy Big Boy going to get the Mail.
Love the Fresh Air.....

Taking it all In......

Ethan got two NEW TEETH. Now he has four..... I know I know he is a late teether.

2 comments:

Nickie Eisele said...

I'm so glad he's feeling better! Give him a kiss from us!

The Anglesey Family said...

Oh...How did he do when his teeth came in? That is sooo hard! Braxton cries and cries....But, its all good when they pop through!