Monday, May 18, 2009

Peek - A - BOO I see You



A couple of nights ago, before we put Ethan down for bedtime he started to play peek-a-boo with us. Well, I should say with Dora. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen. Ethan was laughing so hard when playing he suddenly had the hiccups. Ethan would pull the bumper bedding down and peek through the bars on his crib. SO FUNNY !
Ethan is extremely OBSESSED with playing with the door stopper ( is that what you call it?) ha! Every day all day Ethan crawls his way to play with the coolest thing ever to him! I am glad he loves it, I can maybe do the dishes while he plays with it ha! I had to post this picture of him in his highchair- he looks so big! He is growing and growing, Ethan is very tall.He would not look at the camera at all, but the picture defiantly shows how big of a baby he is!

1 comment:

Nickie Eisele said...

Too funny, Lisa! Breydon loved the door stoppers too! In fact, if you walk around my house you'll see that the white rubber pieces are pulled off of the coil because he played with them so much that they fell off! I we had only known these boys would love the door stoppers so much, we could have saved a lot of money at Christmas, huh? Or, maybe it's a Badger thing? ha!