Monday, May 18, 2009

Playdate @ Luhr County Park

Today was so fun for Ethan and I. We went to our Moms playgroup club at Luhr County Park. I have to say this was my favorite event so far that we have attended. When we arrived we sat for story time. Then we danced to many songs and did some exercises. Ethan had a BLAST. I was so proud of how well Ethan played along, he is so smart. He loved the ball game. I wish I could have taken more pictures when they were doing the activities but I was helping Ethan the entire time. I had a good workout! After a trail nature walk with the kiddos and mommies we all played on the playground and then went to lunch with Laurie, Burke, and Ava. Ava is so much fun, she was a doll all day. Amanda I tried taking pictures of her but she was all over the place with her new friend lol! Ethan took a very long nap after all of this, he was so tired.



Burke is such a big boy. He wanted to do this. I just had to take pictures of him pulling up on the playground rock climb,Laurie and I were very impressed. Way to go Burke- You are SUPER STRONG!



The boys loved eating the playground mulch. It was so tasty to them. It is so hard to make them stop, Burke and Ethan love dirt and mulch- they are ALL BOY aren't they!
I was bummed that there was no baby swings for the babies :( Oh well this worked, I haven't been on a swing in ages ha! It was so fun, Ethan cooed the entire time to me.

This picture is of a birds nest above our deck. This is the second nest so far this spring. In the mornings, I love to feed Ethan and listen to the birds, it is so relaxing. Our dining room table is right next to our sliding door to the deck. I think Ethan is familiar with the sounds that the birds make already. I always tell him to look and listen to the birds, he loves to do this.


Our pool is opened :) It is so crystal clear this year, it looks very nice. We cannot wait to finally enjoy our backyard this summer.

I am so happy how my new flower pots and flowers turned out this year. I love them. This year I put Lollipop Daises in my pots with a mixture of some other flowers. Gerber Daises are my ultimate favorite flowers of all. Thank you Hubby for my beautiful new pots and grammie and ja ja for the Mother's day Flowers!


Another post below :)

No comments: