
Happy 26th Birthday Daddy- WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH.



My sister began taking pictures of Ethan and I while I was playing outside with him before family arrived for Daddy's Bday Party. I love my baby so much- he is my WORLD! I was having a long talk with him- I was telling him how blessed and happy I feel that he is my son. I was telling him stories of how strong and smart he is.



Ethan was SUPER happy to see all of his family from both sides. MiMi and Paw came to visit, Ethan missed them so much!


This was something special for the Birthday Boy! I honestly could eat this whole thing by myself! It was DELICIOUS! I also prepared home-made sangria for the ladies to drink!




My sister began taking pictures of Ethan and I while I was playing outside with him before family arrived for Daddy's Bday Party. I love my baby so much- he is my WORLD! I was having a long talk with him- I was telling him how blessed and happy I feel that he is my son. I was telling him stories of how strong and smart he is.



Ethan was SUPER happy to see all of his family from both sides. MiMi and Paw came to visit, Ethan missed them so much!


This was something special for the Birthday Boy! I honestly could eat this whole thing by myself! It was DELICIOUS! I also prepared home-made sangria for the ladies to drink!

These are the ka-bobs I made for my Hubby's Birthday Party on Sunday. I marinated all of the meat and vegetables over night. They were a great it- the hubby was satisfied and so were both sides of our families. My wonderful neighbor shared her Delicious spices and marinating tips. Nathan's 26th Birthday is tomorrow June 2nd!!!!


Last week Ethan wasn't feeling so well. He has horrible allergies. He is also teething - but still no teeth. Poor Ethan was so miserable- but is feeling allot better! Both Ethan and I pulled many all nighters throughout the week- Ethan is all worth the sleepless nights!!. The picture above on the left is my dad "JaJa" and some of our favorite neighborhood kiddos going on a bike ride while JaJa pushed Ethan in his ride! The middle picture is Daddy reading to Ethan, they are so darn cute together. I am so crazy in LOVE with my boys!! Ethan is OBSESSED with all kitchen measuring cups and spoons!









2 comments:
Looks like you had a great time. Ethan is just getting too big. Glad Bud and Laura made it for Nathan's bday. Happy birthday Nathan!
Love, Aunt Debbie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NATHAN! I hope that you had a wonderful day! Love you, Nickie
Post a Comment