Monday, May 4, 2009

A Beautiful Weekend with Family













This past Saturday Ethan and I hung out with my mother and sister all day. It was such a beautiful day to spend together. Ethan was so excited to be around them he would not take a nap all day.
Above are some pictures outside at my parents house. The flowers and trees were so beautiful. We have discovered Ethan LOVES the outdoors. He had so much fun playing with us outside. He loved feeling the rocks and flowers.
Recently my parents opened their pool, and Ethan knows exactly what it is and gets extremely excited when he sees water. He loves bath time so, I am sure he thinks it is a big one of those Ha! Daddy already bought Ethan his pool gear, it is very nice. We are opening our pool real soon. Nathan and I were just discussing how much fun and use we will finally get out of our pool now with having Ethan. It is so nice because our neighbors on both sides have babies and pools, so we can pool hop and swim with friends!
After hanging out outside we decided to go shopping at our outlet mall near home. While shopping, Auntie Shannon carried Ethan in our baby carrier the entire time. Ethan absolutely loved this, he was clapping and talking non-stop. It was super cute.

1 comment:

The Anglesey Family said...

I LOVE THESE PICTURES! Stunning! You seriously should consider being a photographer....You have a such a gift of capturing the perfect shot.