The past two days, Nathan aka Daddy has had off from work! So, we took advantage of that time and have been working outside on many projects. One of the projects was working on our first garden. Another project was planting my mother's day flowers. The next project was adding new landscaping. I am very thankful for a hard working husband and father that has made our yard beautiful. I could only help very little outside when Ethan would nap our my mom would take over and watch him. I will say one thing ETHAN LOVES THE OUTDOORS!!!! He loves everything about it. We have been having so much fun with Ethan outside. For the first time we used our pack and play for Ethan while I planted flowers. This ideal worked for maybe a whole 20 minutes ha!
Lately, we have been extremely busy. We looked at our calender until August and it looks like we have a birthday party/wedding/graduation/ yard work/ visiting family &friends /doc appointments for Ethan.....on all weekends/weekdays all summer long!!! We look forward to spending all our busy time with our precious baby boy!!!! I cannot believe Ethan is 9 months old next week :) He is growing up way to fast!!!
Oh and please excuse our long JUNGLE grass in the back yard.... it was cut soon after :)
2 comments:
Ethan looks so cute in his little hat!!! He looks like he was really enjoying himself. Glad Nathan had some time off to spend with you both!!
Love,Aunt Debbie
I love his little hat too!!! Thank goodness it's spring time and he can enjoy himself outside. These little guys need some fresh air! Happy Mother's Day!!!!
Love U guys,
Nickie
Post a Comment