Ethan surprises me every day. I understand that as a baby grows they do something new about each day. I just feel like today Ethan was a superhero baby that wanted to show mommy what he was capable of doing ALL DAY. The day started off with Ethan talking away to who knows who or what so loudly and clearly, I swear he already said mama. Then he proceeded to show me that he can roll over both ways with no problems, along with sitting up for an EXTREMELY long period of time. By the afternoon Ethan was blowing bubbles and making razzing noises with his lips. I make noises with my lips everyday to Ethan and not once have I heard him do this so clearly then laugh so hard at himself until today! Then mid-afternoon Ethan decided to show mommy how he can eat his feet all by himself. I was able to take one picture but of course my camera was set on some weird lighting. Then by the end of the day he had a completely new personality that i have never seen before, that was so funny, I found myself laughing so hard I almost cried.
To top off the entire day with , Ethan and I had a moment I will never forget that's for sure. As I was rocking Ethan to sleep in his room, I began praying over and over in my head that I hope Ethan continues to stay healthy . After praying for Ethan's health I begin thinking about how nervous/sad/worried I am about his
upcoming surgery in 3 weeks. Instantly at this point, I begin to get really emotional and silent cry..... Then all of a sudden my little monkey (who I thought had already fallen asleep) looks up at me with his head held so high from my arms and starred me straight in the eye.... and smiles for I SWEAR five minutes long!!!!It almost felt like he knew that at that moment mommy was sad and he wanted to show me HE IS STRONG AND HE IS GOING TO BE JUST FINE!!! .This moment Ethan and I shared I will never forget....and it was to special not to share on our blog! I love Motherhood, no words can describe how I feel about being a mommy to my baby boy.
To top off the entire day with , Ethan and I had a moment I will never forget that's for sure. As I was rocking Ethan to sleep in his room, I began praying over and over in my head that I hope Ethan continues to stay healthy . After praying for Ethan's health I begin thinking about how nervous/sad/worried I am about his
upcoming surgery in 3 weeks. Instantly at this point, I begin to get really emotional and silent cry..... Then all of a sudden my little monkey (who I thought had already fallen asleep) looks up at me with his head held so high from my arms and starred me straight in the eye.... and smiles for I SWEAR five minutes long!!!!It almost felt like he knew that at that moment mommy was sad and he wanted to show me HE IS STRONG AND HE IS GOING TO BE JUST FINE!!! .This moment Ethan and I shared I will never forget....and it was to special not to share on our blog! I love Motherhood, no words can describe how I feel about being a mommy to my baby boy.
3 comments:
It's so exciting to see babies do things for the 1st time. He's so sweet. See you guys very soon!
Laurie
Awww....i love this post! I think there is such a special bond between mommy & baby!!! Lincoln seems to sense when I am sad too and quickly comes to sit by me...it is amazing how they know these things!! We are so fortunate to be able to stay home and experience all of these momments with our little boys!!! How blessed we are to have our little angels. I love you guys and miss you so much! XOXOXXOXO ...Ethan is right too, everything is going to be okay!
Awe, Lisa, this blog made me cry. Good tears, though. I know it's hard with everything going on, but you have the most precious love in the world from Ethan. I know that makes it all worth it, and he's right, everything will be ok.
Post a Comment