I decided a new year, new baby, a new look for 2009. I have had long hair it seems for the past 9 years. I needed a change, so I decided to ask my sister to style my hair with a short hair cut. Now, let me just say that this new hair cut is a big DEAL for me. I have not let anyone cut my hair no more than a slight trim in the past years. This is Short for me, but to some it is still long. My hubby was not to happy with me, he loved my long hair. It will grow on him. Here are some pictures we took today of Ethan and I sporting my new hair do!







Nathan and I decided that we wanted to paint/redecorate the inside of our house. We have lived in our house for two years now and we have not had the opportunity to paint, rearrange, and decorate until now. After moving in our house we had allot of weddings including my sisters, and then our little bundle of joy was on the way that kept us way to busy to do anything around the house. We have also painted our hallway. Our next project is our bathrooms... and the master bedroom. I will say doing all of this with a 5 month old is allot of work.
1 comment:
I love your hair so much!! and the house looks great!! You have such a beautiful home and an adorable little family!! WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!!!
Post a Comment