The eve of Hudson's first birthday, heck months before.... I probably looked at his birth pictures 100 times
http://www.ourbabybadger.blogspot.com/2012/01/hudson-james-badger-has-arrived.html . I loved having those photographs, to remind and let me feel the moment of Hudson being born. It was a very hard labor (my epidural failed, and Hudson was stuck " called shoulder where baby is stuck), but all I remember is meeting my sweet baby for the very first time! I also remember things, like the first time I nursed him, or when his big brother meet him for the first time. I remember all of my amazing family members in the room giving us so much love and support. I had a sweet blessing from god and all the love from my family and friends that I needed. It was a beautiful birthday!
I can still remember so clear the first night we brought him home, his first bath, and first outing as a family of four. It was all so very special, and still is. I love being a mommy to two special perfect little boys. God sure has blessed us. I am going to post about his party next, then soon I have to get on here and update what my boys have been up to. It is so easy to post pictures with words, but I really want to document what my boys are doing.
 |
| Just some of Hudson's birthday details.... |
 |
| Good Morning MR ONEDERFUL.... |
 |
| We dropped Ethan off at school, and Hudson received his very first birthday card. It was from a very special friend of mine Ethan's teacher. She totally spoils us with her love and friendship! |
 |
| Mom SERIOUSLY...another photo shoot? |
 |
| Okay okay IM ONE...AND HAVING FUN!!!! |
 |
| Opening gifts from his big brother!! |
 |
| This sweet boy sang happy birthday all day long ! How cute are his Ray Bans from Auntie Kari! He has been rocking them since he was like 3 years old. Ha! |
 |
| My Amazing Dad aka JAJA, with his sweet birthday boy. We went to lunch after Ethan got home from school! It was super fun! |
 |
| Such a Fun afternoon celebrating turning one! |
 |
| We skipped naps and played ALL DAY LONG!! |
 |
My friends truly are the sweetest. Hudson received the balloons from my best friend Monica and her family. She had them delivered. Hudson continues to get birthday mail from our friends...its the sweetest thing!
|
 |
| Birthday Bath for One Year Old |
 |
| Hudson was blessed with so much hair, I cannot cut gorgeous curls....not anytime soon. |
|
|
| After his bath. the boys wanted another one. NEVER a dull moment in this house! |
 |
| How sweet is my four year old? He wanted to help clean for his brother's party. |
It was a very special birthday..... Next up First Birthday Party....
No comments:
Post a Comment