Thursday, January 17, 2013

Hudson is One , Birthday Party Part 2

 We are very thankful for all our family and friends near and far for making Hudson's first birthday more then Special! We had an amazing first birthday party with so many family and friends. It was such a fun day for our sweet baby boy...he smiled the entire party. I was so impressed with how well he did. He loved trying to open gifts and play with all of the kids. It was super fun !
Birthday Party Details...









We had so much fun! Big brother was way too busy to stop in for a picture! Thought this one was cute from my phone.


Birthday Party Fun

We took this at the beginning of the party, wish I could have gotten all the sweet kiddos that stopped by to play!

Evidence  the kiddos had fun...enough said! Oh boy....found this in the play house after the pinata!






Taking it all in.....


My heart wants to explode with LOVE for this sweet boy!

Daddy will show me

Figuring things out....
Giving his sweet Cousin a taste...soon enough we will be celebrating Alaina's big ONE!

Here big brother....have some...

Hudson loved his new hat and Mickey!



The party was so much fun! Hudson was all smiles and giggles.

Thought I would share .... Ethan painted me this bird house when I was in labor with Hudson. He was so proud and excited to give it to me. I have it out as decoration, every time I look at the bird house I smile. As I always say, it's the little things in life,,,,,

It was so much fun planning Hudson's first birthday. I made sure it was extra special just for him. Our boys are our world ! Happy First Birthday Hudson!

No comments: