Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A New Year........

Happy New Year! The past year has been full of love and many changes! We welcomed two perfect angel  babies into this world in 2012, our sweet Hudson and our niece Aliana.
2012 was very eventful being a mommy of two boys! I have had many sleepless nights, days where I felt like I was a  complete mess, so many ups and downs.....but the journey has been nothing but amazing! We are very thankful for good health, daddy having a great job where I can be a stay at home mommy, and our family & friends!
 We are starting off this new year with many birthdays! We just celebrated my mother and sister-in-law's birthday...and now we are celebrating Hudson's and Alaina's BIG ONE!
A couple weeks ago we celebrated our family Christmas! Everyone was finally healthy! It was more then amazing! This year Christmas was extra special! We will never forget it!
Before I post about our baby turning one tomorrow, I wanted to post some recent pictures for our memory book!

Here is our past month in just "some" of our  pictures ...Enjoy...& HAPPY 2013


All ready for a special Christmas celebration at my parents house!




I was so busy enjoying the moment, I did not get many pictures from Christmas. The ones I did get were so busy! Ethan was loving every minute of it, and was so busy at all times...I could not get him to take one picture. Hopefully soon when I have more time, I will post more. Here is auntie Kari holding two very tired partied~ out babies! We LOVE our family!

The princess taking it all in during present time!

This about sums up our night from celebrating....it was so much fun!
Bless his heart, our baby was so tired! Off to bed....

So many toys, so much to do... So happy we are working on a new toy room! Feeling very blessed to have a finished basement, after some remodeling their playroom will be good to go. Now, if  I could only stay off pinterest...oh the ideals....

This past weekend we celebrated my beautiful Mother's birthday! Words cannot even describe how much we love my Mother. She truly has the biggest most sweetest heart ever! She is the bestest friend anyone could ever ask for. So beautiful inside and out! As always, our birthday celebration was nothing but special and oh so fun!





My AMAZING parents!!!

Oh this boy.....full of love and life...love him

Love this happy baby boy

Sledding fun with our best friends!!!

Last week we took a trip to Ikea! Ethan had a day date with my parents to the movies, so we took Hudson with us. Hudson loved it! Can I just say we spent hours in that store! New Playroom here we come!

Taking a break from shopping! Look at these two babes!
My sister sent me a picture, of Alaina all decked out in the pretties we got her! I die looking at her cuteness!!!
I must BRAG, proud Auntie moment!!!! Look who made the cover our local NWI magazine!! The PRINCESS!!!!!!

Snow Fun
My husband sure knows how to treat a lady ! A new Mommy Ride and beautiful jewelry for turning 30! I feel truly blessed, and feel like I need to brag to the world ...my boys truly spoil me. They love me so much and I feel so lucky. Our family really needed a bigger ride, our jeep was not cutting it! Very exciting to get a BRAND NEW Mommy ride...fully loaded! Blessed!

Party Preppin' for the Almost One Year Old.......




I will be back on here no matter how busy I get! See you soon.....

No comments: