Saturday, December 1, 2012

Oh Christmass Tree...Oh Christmas Tree....

Recently we took the trip to get our Christmas Tree. We started the tradition last year and could not wait to continue it this year!  I must say our trips away are always eventful and  there is never a dull moment.. I always have some good stories..but never have time to blog about them...maybe one day ha! We had so much fun getting our tree and cannot wait to decorate it. I am not sure how crazy I will go with decorations this year. I may stick to simple ones knowing that Hudson's big ONE is in January..not to mention I have just now been able to clean up from the house remodeling that has been going on. My husband tells me my simple is still alot so we shall see. Most important that we all focus on the real meaning of Christmas. Here are some pictures of our trip to get our Christmas Tree! I will update more soon.... I must share Ethan has a part in his school Christmas play... pretty excited over here! Oh and our Hudson is a little monkey. Our baby is everywhere....he is already climbing!

All Ready to Experience getting a Tree. The weather was amazing! We had the best day for it!

Here we go..... Driving in the forest to find the perfect Tree. As mama would say "the most fabulous tree"!

Taking it all in...

We had a helper pick the perfect tree.... isn't he a stud?

I tell Ethan to smile... he tells me "mama I can fly"

A picture in front of our perfect tree. If you all only knew how hard it was to get this picture ha! Love these sweet memories.
Pretty sure we are those parents. Just call me Mamarazzi ! If we could only have figured out the self timer.... we would have had a family picture in front of our tree! Luckily, at the end we asked this sweet lady to get our picture before we left!


Amazed by it all!

Life is GOOD !!

Getting Ready to saw our tree down. 



Loading up and heading out...we found our Badger Family Christmas Tree~!



The boys watching....

Someone was sneaky sneaky and gave Hudson his first taste of pure sweetness ha!


Our Family of Four... My WORLD!

1 comment:

The Anglesey Family said...

How fun is that! I want to do the same thing next year!