Monday, December 10, 2012

~December~

We are having a great start of December! Things are busy, and honestly I wish time would just slow down. Here are pictures of some of our December memories~!

Decorating our Tree! This year we had a cute extra little helper! These brothers did such a wonderful job!

Taking a break from decorating...just being super cute!
Adding some special "Ethan" touches!


Taking it all in...I think this picture looks magical! One of my favs!!!

Hudson's first little tree for his room! It needs more ornaments...he loves it! Ethan's tree changes everyday, for he is adding to it with his "stuff". I love little memories like this!

"Mommy can I wear this hat to school?"

Sporting their Santa Rocks shirts!

This picture means so much. Hudson was VERY fussy, and we were having one of "those" mornings. Ethan asked to hold Hudson because he was crying and this happened....MELT MY HEART!

Morning playtime ...

This is one of our favorite ornaments! Last year, Ethan gave this to us as our present! He was so proud what he and his teacher made at school for us. I cried yet again this year looking at it. Truly one of the best presents around!
Oh Doodle, you are so fun...but not going to lie it is hard to remember to move you every night.

Happy Baby shopping with mommy



Cutest legs I have ever seen! Love those squishy rolls!

Look who got to ride like a big boy!



This weekend was way to fun! Spent some girl time getting pedicures with my friend Ashlie, went to our friend's surprise 30th, visited Santa (post to follow), and went shopping Sunday ALONE. So much fun!



Is this baby really going to be one soon????


Love him..pretty sure he is the sweetest little boy!


So excited to do his Christmas countdown everyday! He had his best friend helping!!


God is so good isn't he?

No comments: