Monday, December 10, 2012

~A Visit to Santa~



This weekend we visited Santa!!! For the babies it was their very first time. We knew they would probably cry, with stranger anxiety...and we were right..but they only got upset when they sat on Santa and Mrs. Claus lap. They were smiling and being their silly selves looking at them... they just were not a big fan of being held. Ethan told me he was very nervous to see Santa, it was darling. He told Santa exactly what he wanted and asked to give Santa a high five! It was so special because when my sister and I were little we saw Santa at this very same location.  Also, four years ago when Ethan was only 4 months old he visited the same Santa for his first time! The Courthouse in Crown Point, where we went had the cutest most laid back, set up we have ever seen. They also had tons of cute little shops! We all had so much fun! Hope you all are enjoying the holiday month as much as we are! I guess it is a two post Monday, I did another post below this one. I am on a roll... until Hudson wakes and I have to leave to get my Ethan from school! Happy Monday!





















This was Ethan and I last year. I was so ready to have Hudson! Great Memories!

2 comments:

The Anglesey Family said...

I cannot believe how big E is getting! Such a lady killer! H is looking like he will be one too! Cute family.

Unknown said...

beautiful family :) Drop by to see my blog too!
bethkiss2012.blogspot.com

Thank you!