On Tuesday, Ethan's preschool class had their holiday party. I was so excited to hangout/ help with the other moms and be in the classroom with Ethan all morning. It is so fun watching him in action at school!! During the party they made a stocking craft, played games (the games were SO FUN and FUNNY to Watch), had a book "gift exchange", sang songs, and ate yummy snacks . My mother, was so sweet and made the cutest cookies for Ethan to take into class. We also brought in these adorable little snow globes to hand out to each of his classmates. It was super cute Ethan would hand out a snow globe and say " here you go Merry Christmas" and then hug each one of his classmates! Ethan's class has awesome kiddos, they were just so sweet and cute. I enjoyed every minute being there. Here is a sweet video of the kids singing Jingle Bells and some pictures, enjoy:)
 |
| Playing Games |
 |
| Decorating Tree Brownies |
 |
| Book Exchange |
We are so THANKFUL for Ethan's teacher, she is truly one-of-a-kind. Ethan absolutly adores her! I know that he will miss her so much over break, he just loves school!! He was so excited to take a picture with his Teacher that I could not get him to look at the camera. Love it!!!
1 comment:
How FUN! I can't wait to do those things with Calvin... you're such a great Mama!
Post a Comment