Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hudson James Badger has Arrived!

                                               Hudson James Badger 1/10/12 4:44PM  9 pounds 6 ounces 22 inches
The day our sweet baby Hudson was born was simply AMAZING! I tried writing on here about Hudson's birthday, but the more I looked at the pictures I am posting below, they do not need any words. Each picture tells a beautiful story, and I am forever grateful to have them (thank you Balee Images). We are all so very happy and in Love..... We are having so much fun with two perfect little boys.  Yes we are tired, but that's okay, it is all worth it. Our past two weeks we have enjoyed just snuggling our boys and hanging out around our house. It has been very special to spend so much one on one time as a family, I will never forget these times/. Nathan has  been amazing during his time off. He is just awesome. He has cooked, cleaned, did many endless loads of laundry and took care of all of us. I must say I am very lucky. Now that Daddy has been back to work, I have been on my own with both  the boys (things are very busy around here) .
Hudson is a really good baby.  He is breast feeding like a champ, and only fusses when he is hungry or a dirty diaper. He is just oh so sweet. Ethan is adjusting really well  and has a huge heart for his brother. He is such a great helper!!!
We want to thank our friends and family for so much love and support! We are so lucky to have you all.

Here is Hudson's birth story. I cry every time I look at these, it was such a beautiful day.


































No comments: