Ethan continues to LOVE school. He absolutely LOVES his teacher (and so do we)! We are amazed at how much Ethan has learned from school so far this school year. Some days, if Ethan doesn't have school he cries to go! Like I said he LOVES school. I just love when I pick him up, all of the "school" conversations we have. Ethan tells me about his day, what snack he had, what he learned etc. It just melts my heart to hear it all.
Yesterday, I went with Ethan and his class to our local Apple Orchard. The weather was AMAZING ,about 80 degrees!!!We had a picnic lunch, went on a tour of the orchard, had apple cider and doughnuts for a snack, and of course picked apples. Ethan told me his favorite part was picking the apples! He has already ate two apples from yesterday, to Mommy this is a great thing ha! Here are many pictures from Ethan's field trip.... Today was a catch-up on my blogging kind of day. I did a LONG post before this one as well. Hopefully, I did not blog overload you all:) Now, I just need to find time to do a 25 week Preggo Update ha! Enjoy....
Here are some funny pictures of Ethan before his Field Trip being silly dancing around & showing his muscles!. Are you surprised? Ha!
1 comment:
Yeah for the good visit!
Post a Comment