Thursday, October 6, 2011

~Catching Up In Pictures~

September and October has been extremely busy for us. I cannot believe how fast our weeks go by!!!  In just the past 3 weeks my mother has her surgery (went great and she is recovering great), Ethan had an important Riley Hospital check up, fun Birthday Parties for Ethan's friends, and we have had the chance to meet up with my close girlfriends ( that live long distance) and their kiddos. I have been meaning to blog about all of this!! I could not think of the best way to catch up other then pictures for this post. So I here I go......
Daddy and Ethan doing Boy Stuff!!! This is Ethan's favorite thing to do.. "boy stuff with daddy, and mommy is NOT allowed"
We LOVE out neighbors!!! Ethan playing with his buddy Preston on the trampoline!!

 A couple weekends ago my close friend Laurie and I decided to take our boys to a local fall festival.  It was just Laurie and I with our little boys. We left our husbands back to get some work done ha! The boys had a blast! They did many hands-on crafts and painted a piggy bank, drank home-made root beer, ate delicious snacks like pop -corn& apple-butter, went on a horse/buggy ride/, and played on the big playground. As always, we had a blast with the Penziols. Here are some pictures from the festival...










Last Week, while we were out of town in Indianapolis, we visited my close friend Lisa , her husband, and their BRAND NEW baby Austin. Austin is oh-so cute and beyond perfect. We enjoyed loving on sweet Austin.I had a great time catching up with Lisa and seeing their new house, we missed them!!!   We are so happy for them!!!Cannot wait to see them again soon!!



Last Friday, after my 25 week appointment, I packed up my car and and Ethan and I headed to Lafayette to visit my close friend Monica and her boys. They were in town visiting family. I miss the Dubords so much they live all the way in Evansville. We always look forward to spending time with them when they come to Lafayette. We miss them so much. We decided to take the kids to Jump Zone and a fun little lunch. While the boys played like crazy Monica and I had the chance to talk. It was so nice. Here are a couple of pictures from our visit, it was hard to take pics the boys were super busy ha!!!




Last but not least, this past Saturday, we had sweet Benjamin's 5th birthday party at a local pizza place.  It was a SUPER FUN party. The kids had the chance to make their own pizza! Brandi, Benjamin's mother, ALWAYS does a great job with parties. The cake and cookies were so cute, LOVED the theme. We also LOVE the Lee Family, was so happy to celebrate Benjamin's 5th Birthday. Oh... and the first couple of pictures are from Brandi, I just had to share them!!!




Happy 5th Birthday Benjamin!!!


1 comment:

L,P+B Penziol said...

I've been slacking on my blog stalking and just saw the picts from pioneer land! So cute:)