Thursday, October 13, 2011

26 Weeks Pregnancy Update!!!




How Far Along: 26 weeks

Size of baby: My baby boy weighs about a pound and two-thirds and measures 14 inches (an English hothouse cucumber) from head to heel.  
Gender: A BOY
Maternity Clothes: Yes for all bottoms !!! I can still wear some non maternity tops however, it wont last much longer

Movement: Lots of Movement, almost all day long. Just last night he was kicking me and moving around so strongly I felt light headed. He is VERY active. This mommy is okay by this because I love feeling him, such a special bond!!!

Sleep: Some nights I get great sleep and some I am very restless. Just recently I have had issues with sleeping. Thankfully, most nights I get some good sleep.


Symptoms: Well, I am very thankful that I have some energy. Some days if I am very active, I pay for it at night. I am starting to struggle a little the bigger I get.


Cravings: PUMPKIN anything PUMPKIN !!! I also enjoy making soups, I crave soups!!
Best moment this week: Working on the nursery!!! It is going to be super cute, we are all so excited. Also, Ethan is seriously the sweetest big brother ever. He loves on my belly each day (many times a day) and talks to his brother. He hugs me and kisses me and tells me he loves the baby. He is doing really good understanding! He is a sweetheart!
 
And here is a picture of me at 25 weeks. I was planning on updating at 25 weeks but as usual got very busy. I still took a picture:)  
 
 
 
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I cannot believe how many upcoming events we have this month! We have 5  Halloween Parties (one is a .....1st Birthday party, school, Moms Club, nieghborhood party, and a close friend of ours hosts each year). Not to mention we are going to the pumpkn patch, Boo at The Zoo, and of course Trick or Treating. It all should be VERY fun!!!

No comments: