Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Very Exciting News...........





Ethan is going to be a BIG BROTHER this January 2012!!! We are beyond excited for this new chapter in our lives. God has blessed us so big, my heart wants to explode. It's just amazing I think!

!
Ethan already is a wonderful Big Brother. He has been so good to me, especially the days I have not felt so well (morning/all day sickness, thankfully it has passed).  Ethan is so proud to be a Big Brother, he tells EVERYONE. We will go places, and he will find someone to tell. Its so sweet.


God blessed us even more, Ethan is going to be a cousin too. Yes, that is right, my sister and I our only 2 short weeks apart.  My sister and brother-in-law have been trying for 3 years. They never gave up hope, trusted in gods plans. They were blessed with a baby. We are all so happy and excited for them. It brings tears to my eyes. They are going to be the best parents. I am looking forward to sharing this special time with my sister. GOD IS SO GOOD!
This is going to be a very long post. I want to share some special pictures. Thankfully, I was able to catch alot on camera when all of this SPECIAL news was being told by Shannon and I. I had no clue that after sharing our special news, weeks later my sister would tell us they were pregnant!

Here are some pictures when we shared the news with some of our family. I will cherish these photos forever. Wish I could have taken more when we shared with others!
Grandma had NO CLUE we were stopping by to tell them the big news...

She had to sit down, she was BEYOND HAPPY!

My dad opening the door to see what was going on.....

He had just read Ethan's shirt!



Here are some pictures when Ethan shared our big news with Aunt Shannon....


I asked Shannon to take of Ethan's jacket for me......She read his shirt, and was so happy! Tears of joy!
 
Now, onto Shannon and Adam's pictures of them sharing their BIG NEWS. I will never forget this! IT WAS PURE HAPPINESS. I am not sure if we ever stopped crying and smiling. It was an amazing moment!!! 
My mom so HAPPY!!!

Love this

Shannon and Adam explaining to us how they found out etc... then we discovered we were only 2 weeks apart.

My Dad so happy with tears!!!


Shannon made this shirt for Ethan. She was very sneaky and put it on him, then he walked out and that's how we were told.
 I am so happy for my blog, I will forever have all of these special memories! This is a very special time for us. We are very thankful.

4 comments:

M_Massie said...

Congratulations!

mamaw said...

Congrats again!! Your parents must be over the moon with you and your sister due 2 weeks apart!! We're really happy for you!!

mamaw said...

Congrats again!! Your parents must be over the moon with 2 grandkids on the way!! Ethan will be a grea big brother!!

balee images said...

I haven't been on here in forever and am just now seeing this...crying happy tears. This is so special :)