This 4th of July was very relaxing for us. We spent most of our holiday weekend relaxing in the sun, swimming in the pool, and of course eating amazing food. We have needed a weekend like this for a long time. I absolutely love the time we got to spend with our family.We all get so busy, so it was so nice to catch up! I know Ethan had the time of his life, as always. He wasn't that big of a fan of our family fireworks this year, but he still watched the entire show. Nathan and I surprised Ethan with an "early" birthday gift on the 4th. A big boy bike!! Since then he has been on his new bike every day. Hope you all enjoyed your 4th of July, it is such a fun holiday. I didn't get pictures of everyone as I wanted, but here are some fun ones. Enjoy!
![]() |
| Yummy Cupcakes |
![]() |
| Ethan and I had fun making these cupcakes! |
|
| Aunt Shannon's famous festive 4th cake! |
![]() |
| Auntie Kari and Ethan swimming the day away! |
![]() |
| Some B-ball fun! |
![]() |
| Love My Parents |
![]() |
| Aunt Shannon & Ethan having fun |
![]() |
| Time for his surprise, it was PRICELESS. It was nice to have the family there to see this. |
![]() |
| A Huffy Bike, he was SO excited! |
![]() |
| Riding his new bike in his Pajamas, he was on it all night! |
![]() |
| Uncle Robert |
![]() |
| Boo Boo time |
![]() |
| Love Holiday Pajamas, It's the little things..... |
![]() |
| And our doggy Dora..... |
No comments:
Post a Comment