This summer has flown by so fast! We have kept so busy, I seriously cannot believe it is almost August
(this means preschool is right around the corner! This mama is emotional, my.baby.is.growing.up.so.fast) What I really cannot believe is that my little man is going to be
3 in a couple short weeks! I
am excited to blog about how much Ethan has grown in the past year. It has been a while since I updated his stats, I have to get better with this blogging.
I must add that we are so
HAPPY Ethan has been able to
enjoy his summer this year. Last year , Ethan was very sick after his big surgery, so we did not have much of one. We are so thankful that our summer has been so fun, easy going, and HEALTHY.
As for baby on the way, we are doing really good so far:) Baby and I have a doctor's appointment this Friday. I plan on keeping up with my pregnancy updates very soon, pictures and all!
Here are just some pictures from our summer. Enjoy Blogging Friends and Family !
 |
| Burke's 3rd Birthday Party! It was super awesome! |
 |
| Ethan loves his girlfriend Lyla! |
 |
| Having fun with all the kiddos at B-mans birthday. They are all growing up so fast. Ethan's loves his friends! |
 |
| The Knolls!!! Timothy and Lincoln had a very fun Birthday party. I thought it was so nice to have them together. |
 |
| Ethan fishing with his buddy "Timmy" the Birthday boy! Thank you to the Knolls for helping Ethan catch his first fish ever! |
 |
| Daddy Helping Ethan get a big boy seat for the Movies. Jaja, Grandma, Mommy, and Daddy all took Ethan to see his, FAVORITE Disney Cars 2! |
 |
| Ethan Super excited to see the show! We were so proud how well he did at the movies, maybe it was all of the popcorn and candy my dad gave him??? |
 |
| ~ Ethan and Daddy ~ |
 |
Too COOL for pictures anymore!
Again to COOl for pictures anymore.... |
 |
| Praying Before Breakfast, such a sweet Boy! |
 |
| Ethan all smiles about our blueberry pancakes we made. We are best Friends with our local farmers markets this summer! |
Before I go, I have to share these next couple of pictures. Nathan's father (Pa) came up last week to visit. Each year right before Ethan's birthday, Nathan and Pa take Ethan to get a new pair of shoes. These pictures were from when they arrived home. Ethan was spoiled with a new hat and shoes from his Pa and Daddy. It is so cute to see how excited they get.
 |
Hope you all are enjoying your summer! |
1 comment:
love all the pics lisa!!!! i remember how emotional i was when Timothy started preschool.....but you need to enjoy this time to yourself and when you have the new baby enjoy your alone time with him (did i say him?!?!?) plus you will just be amazed at how much he will learn and enjoy it!!!!!
Post a Comment