Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday Fun!

 Today was so fun! This morning we enjoyed breakfast out with Ethan. Eating out was so nice because with our busy schedules we never get to go out for breakfast. We ordered him Mickey Mouse Pancakes for the first time. It was so funny because at breakfast Ethan decided to SCREAM "EAT" over and over while waiting for our food! Like I have said before our boy likes to eat and apparently he isn’t afraid to say it ha! After breakfast Daddy did yard work and Ethan and I enjoyed lounging around. We were spoiled with great food today because my parents invited us over for a yummy cookout dinner :) After dinner, we all watched the Country Music Awards. Ethan was a complete ham dancing around with his gabba guitar!  Hope you all have a good week! Here are pictures of Lil' Guy from tonight..............


                       






4 comments:

The Anglesey Family said...

E is getting sooooooo big! My gosh....Seriously!!! He looks so much bigger from the last post! Question for you.....Did you ever get a package from us when you were in the hospital? I love sending PBS families little "care packages" while their kids are in surgery. I am worried you did not....Which is fine, I had a feeling you left before it got there....But I wanted to ask. I as thinking about sending another PBS kid a package what he is the hospital....But was worried that it might not get there either. Could you let me know?

mamaw said...

I just can't believe how big he's getting. He had such a great time. He has the cutest smile!!

Ashley Harrison said...

He is such a doll!!! He looks so much like his MOMMA too! :) Miss and love you guys! Sorry, I've been bad about checking blogs and working on my own for that matter, I'll try to get better. :)

Anonymous said...

Looking good..........