Sunday, April 11, 2010

~A little bit of this and a little bit of that~

This post is going to be really random! I really haven't had the time to sit down and blog as much as I like to these past weeks. We have been extremely busy over here in the badger household. Last week, I accomplished so many projects around the house I've been wanting to get done. If I wasn't working on projects we were out and about doing things that we had going on. Since it has been so nice out, we are outside as much as we can be. Just like last year, Ethan LOVES the outdoors. I sometimes have to fight our lil guy just to come in for the day ha! The good thing about being outside , is it makes him really tired and he will take extra long naps whoo hooo!
Big News, finally at 20 months, Ethan has gotten his one year molars!!! He has been such a champ with getting those teethers in, we are so proud of him. He has a bear and a blankly that soothes him so that helps with teething. Overall, Ethan has been doing great. He is talking like crazy (almost non-stop) and has a very good memory. We can give Ethan directions...such as...I will ask Ethan to get his coat and shoes to go "bye bye" and he will do just that. He will even try to put them on! He can also pick things out of the fridge that I ask for and hand them to me. We had no ideal this kiddo knew where the tub of butter and cream cheese was. Ethan LOVES the fridge and everything that is in it! Did I mention my kid can EAT? Ethan is a never ending eating machine lately. Thankfully with all of his eating , he loves vegetables, this makes Mommy and Daddy HAPPY! Lately, Ethan has been obsessed with mowing the lawn, playing baseball, and golf.

Speaking of those things.... this is what he got for Easter! He plays with these toys ALL DAY! He even wants to go to bed with the balls. Bless his heart ha!

 
  

On another note, not to long ago, Burke and Ethan exchanged goodies for Easter! Check these boys out....

 

Before Ethan leaves bye bye, he has to grab his bear..This is  something "new" he has started just this month! He loves bears and the sound they make. We will be in public, and he will shout out "bear" "roooooar" It is hilarious!

We have had many family visitors this weekend. Ethan has been soaking up the love from them. Nathan and I have enjoyed our breaks here and there with family around. We even got to go on a double date with our friends last night! Thank you to both sides of our family for the special visits! We are so thankful for you all!!!!
                                                                    Aunt Shannon, Uncle Adam, and Ethan playing outside!
Cousins Enjoying playtime together!
Paw Paw and Ethan playing on Daddy's Mower. Ethan throws a fit when you take him off .Definitely somthing we have to work on! It's hard because Daddy has one ride on mower in the garage and one outside, so either way he sees it!
This weekend Ethan got a bad bruiser on his head. We felt so bad. It happened within seconds. He was acting silly before bedtime and ran straight into the wall! Look at our little Bruiser....
And because this post continues to be so random, I just had to share these next pictures before I go prepare for our day tomorrow (if you are still even following all of this ha)!
Okay, so Ethan has continued to show "some,...but not much" interest in using the potty .... Well, when he actaully goes or sit and pretend with his diaper on he screams for toilet paper. He has to put the toilet paper into the toilet and slam the lid. EVERY TIME.! Proud Mama to show this picture right!

                                                  

      And last but not least here is Ethan talking to his "girlfriend" out of our window today. I was cleaning up and heard Ethan laughing and yelling out the window. I just thought he was in a  good mood talking to the birds. Nope he was talking to our neighbor Lexy "his girlfriend".


Once Again we have an eventful week! I sure do hope it contiues to warm up a little. I hope to blog more this week!

1 comment:

auntie said...

That pic of him talking to lexi is ADORABLE!!!! I wonder if everyone knows the only way he was doing this was by standing on top of his toy box hahaha daredevil lol! Give his kisses for me!!!!