Tuesday, April 20, 2010

~Such a Little Gentleman~

Ethan and I woke up early this morning to meet my mom and head to Aunt Shannon's for the day. We had a fun~filled~busy~kind~of~day! We went to My Mom's favorite greenhouse to get flowers. This greenhouse is in the middle of no-where but oh-my-word- IS IT AMAZING! My Sweet Mother treated us all to beautiful flowers, thank you Mom..we are so blessed and thankful! Ethan was such a little gentleman today! It was oh -so-cute how Ethan wanted to help us the entire time. He wanted to hold doors open, pick up flowers, pull wagons etc. After all of the hard work Ethan soon took off his shoes to relax and began to take the biggest drink out of his sippy. So funny! We were so thankful that our little man came along to keep us in line and take care of us! Daddy will be so proud.
After flower shopping, we ate a yummy lunch at this cute little restaurant and then went to Alsip's. Alsips is this huge place where one part of the store they have animals for sale and where you can take your pet to get groomed. They even had a salon for doggies. Ethan loved all of the animals! On the other part of Alsips is a huge fancy greenhouse with patio furniture and decorations. The place is huge! After all of the fun, we said our good bye and headed home.. On our way home Ethan fell asleep so my Mother told me to run into the Mall and go shopping.  It was so so so nice of her to sit in the car and just wait. For a while now, I have been saying I need to shop for me. I almost ran from store to store because I was so excited to shop alone. Pretty sure people were just staring at me. I just knew Ethan would wake up soon enough....let’s just say I made it to store number two and saw my lil man and mom looking for me. He had a big smile on his face like ha ha...mama you can’t shop anymore! Love him!


Here are just some of the flowers we left with....So pretty!!!

4 comments:

Dubord said...

absolutely love this outfit!!! He is so cute!

Nickie Eisele said...

He getting so big! I love the photo with the sunglasses...stud muffin!

Ashley Harrison said...

Absolutely adorable photos!! And what a cute story, the little gentleman. :) We miss you guys like crazy!

Anonymous said...

looking good......