


It is so true that babies carefully listen and watch closely to what you do and say. Just the other day I was on my cell phone talking and before I knew it Ethan was copying me. He put his toy cell phone up to his ear with his shoulders and said hi and then giggled. It was so funny. Then tonight Daddy was on his cell phone and Ethan did it again. Ethan picked up a (toy) this time and talked away to who knows who.
It seems as if Ethan is catching on to new words all the time. Recently when I was feeding Ethan cereal he was really enjoying it. I kept saying do you want more and then I would sign more. Before I knew it Ethan was saying MORE...... but in the cutest voice. You would have to hear him.... the way he says more is so fancy. Now, he is saying More all day!!!
For a long time now we have been working on body parts with Ethan. Ex specially when we read books where they say to point out the babies nose, belly, head etc. Well, Ethan is catching on quite well. When we ask him where is your head he will put his hand on his head. Then we say nose....well he is still kinda confused on the nose part. We ask him to show us his belly and he will look down to his belly. Ahhh it is so precious........... If we stick out our tongue and say tongue Ethan will copy us.
It is so amazing how fast babies grow and learn. I want to know how my baby grew into a almost toddler over night...... We are so blessed!!!!
1 comment:
I love when they start learning! Its sooo fun!
Post a Comment