Sunday, August 30, 2009

I Dig Dinos

Our Sweet Neighbor Auriana!!!!
Ethan playing at our neighbor's birthday party!!!!


Today, Ethan got his first bloody lip from a fall off of his car. Lately, it seems as if he is getting scratches and bumps all of the time. I know this is just the beginning of it, but it is such a sad stage. Ethan is so busy trying to go everywhere and do everything at once I know it is going to happen.
Other than Ethan digging for Dino Bones in his sandbox with Grammie and going to a friends birthday party.... Ethan started two new things this weekend. When we sing head and shoulders knees and toes .... Ethan loves to try and do all of the movements. He has the whole head thing down... and he tries the knees and toes ha!!!! Also, when Ethan was talking on his toy telephone we kept on hearing the sound I LOVE YOU. Of course it was pure baby babble but.... he kept on doing it. Ahhh it was so cute. Then when I said it on the phone later tonight he said it again after I did. How SWEET. We are so blessed.

1 comment:

Dubord said...

How cute is he??? I may be bias, but he is the cutest little one year old in the world!!!

WE MISS YOU

Auntie MOnica