Thursday, August 13, 2009

Happy First Birthday Ethan Lee Badger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy First Birthday Ethan Lee Badger
9.6 Ounces 22 inches
August 13th 2008 9 :58pm
"God's Miracle Gift"
Ready To Have Ethan!

Ethan on the way hom From the NICU.
Ethan's First Day Home
Happy First Birthday Sweet Baby Ethan
We Love you So Very Much
You are Such A Blessing
You Are Our World
You Are an Amazing Strong Baby Boy
Love Love Love Love With Endless Hugs and Kisses xoxoxoxoxo
Mommy & Daddy
~I will post pictures of the Birthday boy himself later on today~

This post was written by Daddy right after Ethan was born. It was so special and sweet, it brought tears to my eyes. I wanted to share this with Everyone today.........here it is.................



Lil Ethan,

When I heard the news of you

I did the thing most daddies do

I opened up my heart so wide

For you to have a place inside

I tried to imagine the person you'd be

Would you look or act just like me

I thought of the things we'd do

The times we'd share, just us two

I would hold your hand in mine

Be your protector, strong and kind
I would be your hero and friend

Give advice on which you'd depend

I remember the day you were born

I cradled a miracle, strong and warm

What words I had were scarce and few

A tear was the best that I could do

Life gave me a moment so very rare

Bursting with pride, love and care

I promised you then all that I had

Love, Nathan

3 comments:

Nickie Eisele said...

Okay...need to redo my makeup!! That was so sweet! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHAN! WE LOVE YOU!!!

The Anglesey Family said...

Well...There goes my mascara! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHAN!

Anonymous said...

If that is not the most precious thing I've ever read, I don't know what is!