I am so glad I finally can get on here and update what Ethan is doing at 7 months!
Ethan Enjoys
-Bath time, if he hears the water...watch out his legs start kicking and he is talking away! He loves water. We are so excited to see him swim this summer in our pool!
-To eat, eat,eat! He is on stage two meats baby food! He will only eat chicken with apple, or ham with pineapple and rice. He has to have a fruit mixed in.
-To think he can do everything he cannot do. For example, WALK! It is so funny when we hold Ethan up to walk, his legs start going fast. He is almost skipping!
-Loves to wave his hands bye bye. Yes it is official he waves bye bye!
-Say mama baaa baaa and all sorts of sounds!
-Try to attempt to crawl. He goes from the sitting position to floor. It is a start.
-Sit up in a shopping cart!! He just started this but is doing great!
Ethan is teething bad, it is so sad to see him in pain. No teeth yet! I am sure any day now. I know this is just the beginning of Ethan's teething journey!
We have joined a MOMS club and love it. Ethan loves to watch the kiddos play and move around. I think this club is such a great learning experience for Ethan. I enjoy meeting with my friends and talking while the kids have so much fun.
This St. Pattys day Ashley and Jack, our close friends, came to visit us. I took so many pictures I will post them after this. We had such a great day. The boys played and laughed! Jack was crawling all over! We love Jack and Ashley. We went to lunch and then to the outlet Mall to shop! We had a blast with them. Ashley is an amazing mother! Jack is so sweet and special!
Soon, we are putting up a baby swing for Ethan... so exciting. We will also try the park! This Wednesday, Ethan had so much fun with his playgroup outside, he loved the rocks and grass....he thought it was amazing!
Ethan is such a happy baby doing something new everyday! He is our world, and we thank GOD everyday for Ethan. We're SO happy to celebrate Ethan turning 7 months he is a blessing!
Shout Out To Jadyn Mize The Princess:
March 14th was Jadyn's birthday. We love Jadyn so much and miss her like crazy. We took this picture for her birthday. Jadyn is such a beautiful girl! She is so sweet!

Another Shout Out to Lincoln Dubord.... his post is below this post! Happy Birthday Lincoln.....hope you have a great day!
1 comment:
I love his bunny hat!!! Too cute!!!
Post a Comment