Matt, Monica, and Lincoln our close friends came and visited us last week. They are so sweet to us. They wanted to see Ethan so bad. Ethan and I were so excited to give Lincoln his birthday present..... we were just really excited to have one on one time with Lincoln. (They live very far away, so we only get to see them once in a while).... I know how busy schedules can be with kids... so we are very THANKFUL for them to visit us! Well, today is Lincoln's second Birthday. He is so special. I have watched Lincoln grow since he was born, he is such a sweet boy. I am sad to see him look like a toddler now, he has grown so fast! I am excited to watch him grow more, he is very SPECIAL, we LOVE you Lincoln! Happy Birthday buddy!
Lincoln, Ethan wore his "horsey shirt" just for you.
Ethan also picked out his "dog dogs" for his picture. We know how much you love your dog dogs!
Love you Lincoln!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment