Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Busy Baby!

Ethan had such a fun yet busy weekend! He is almost crawling, and knows how to clap his hands together for patty cake. He is so cute!
Ethan's Mi Mi came to visit along with Ethan's cousins on Sunday! Ethan loves spending time with them, he misses them already. This picture is so cute of you Mi Mi!



These pictures below are of my best friend Lisa and Ethan this past weekend. Ethan was OBSESSED with Lisa. Ethan's eyes were on Lisa her entire visit. The played so much together. I was so thankful for her company. It was so kind of Lisa and her husband "J-Dog " to show support with Ethan, buy ordering Team Ethan shirts. Ethan misses you Lisa! They are so good to Ethan. Nathan and I want to thank our family and friends for supporting Ethan, it means the WORLD to us! Lisa and Ethan look GREAT in their shirts don't they??? Ethan also wants to thank the Dubords for ordering "RILEY HOSPITAL" license plates in honor of Ethan! Again, thanks to our FAMILY and FRIENDS for all of your kind support! Soon, I will post more pictures of family and friends in their Team Ethan shirts as I take them.




\



These pictures below are from a birthday party on Saturday we attended. Our family friends had their grandson's First Birthday! Ethan played so much, we had such a great time!

2 comments:

mamaw said...

Ethan is looking so good!! He is a cutie!! He'll be crawling around the house in no time.
Love,Aunt Debbie

Erin said...

I am digging the baby hawk! I cannot decide which I like more, the team Ethan shirts or the super cute polo, either way he's stylin'!!