Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Ethan...4 Years Old...Growing so BIG!

Our big boy is such a joy. Anyone that knows Ethan or has been around him knows how big his heart is. He has the biggest most loving heart , he is truly so special. He lights up the room with a huge smile on his face at all times. He makes you laugh non-stop...his personality is more then fun ...it is over the top AMAZING! He is very caring, understanding, and strong. He understands so many things for such a young age! He LOVES God, Family, & his Friends. He is loving his toys, ipad, skylanders (not sure how to spell this ha it is his newest obsession), friends, books, moon-dough, wrestling/sports, crafts, make believe play "work , school, police officer etc".....he really loves everything.
As for school, Ethan continues to have true LOVE for it. He loves his teacher and classmates like crazy. This boy wakes up every day ( pre school is very early), happy as can be ready to learn. He asks to go to school even on the weekends. He is turning into such a big boy. He has grown in so many areas at school. I am happy to say not only is he doing Math but he is Reading. He started to read back in October, and has really taken off. We are beyond lucky and blessed to have such an AMAZING , teacher that goes above and beyond with each student. We strongly believe she is a big part of how well our Ethan has been doing. Last year, I had troubles dropping Ethan off...he wanted mommy. This year he has been such a big boy and walks right in the classroom ready to learn . As I said before, Ethan has truly grown so much in all areas. Oh, and I have to add that we are very proud that he has really good behavior at school, it is such a good thing. At home...well .... he has his days ....and can be very naughty...but for the most part we think we are truly blessed with such a good little boy!
As for being a Big Brother, Ethan ROCKS! He has been so helpful with Hudson. As Hudson gets older, they play more and more. They are becoming best of friends. Being a brother is truly something special.. I have witnessed this ...and it is awesome!
Next Month, we head back to Riley Hospital for Ethan. We are thankful to say that his health has been really good for the past year and a half. Unfortunately, we were told last visit that his kidneys look "larger" then they once were...however he was still doing well. We were to monitor everything. Each day for Ethan is very important. He has to take his medicine and potty every two hours non stop all day. He seems so healthy to us, but we know we still face issues with his PBS. As I type this, I get tears in my eyes. Ethan is a walking miracle. He has beat all odds for now, and we thank god each and every day. We know any day things can change with his health...but we try and stay positive and focus. We have always talked to Ethan about his PBS,we think it is very important. For the past year...Ethan has asked many questions (we knew this time would come) about his belly ( his scar), and why he was so sick when he was a baby. He asks about his doctors. He is starting to remember more then I thought he would. He will lift up his shirt to anyone, and tell them "He is different, and very special". We have taught him that"everyone is different and god made us special in our own way." He is very true and loving about it all. We are very thankful for this...it is very important to us.
I am so happy to finally get on here and update about our special , handsome, loving FOUR year old. I wish he was still a baby...I sure do miss that...time continues to go by so fast! Ethan is so fun right now.. we LOVE each stage...we LOVE our sweet boys!


This boy and his play glasses...he is so fun!

Pajama Day at School

Four Years old going on Ten...he has true love for some good music and dancing!

Too Cool for Preschool ....

Early Morning snuggles are ALWAYS the best part of our day!

Last week...Ethan and his classmates were invited to go to school ALL DAY! I was so worried about how he would do but he did AWESOME! Yes I may or may not have went to his school  to check on him...ha! He loved it..I was kind of sad how he did not need me all day but very happy how big boy he was.

Ethan needs to "shave" every morning.. he is so fun!

Happy Boy to be on a field trip with Mommy...most important ride a BUS. We went to a play..it was so fun!

This boy and his many outfit changes. You will find him in this uniform most of the week.

These are just a few pics that I am thankful to receive on my phone from Ethan's teacher. We truly love her! I am thankful to call her one of my best friends! This was pajama day at school!


PJ Day AT SCHOOL

Ethan said "Look Mama I made you a heart"

No comments: