Alaina had her One Year Old Photo Session!! Let me tell you it was beyond cute and precious in so many ways! My talented sister Shannon hand - made all of her props..and if she did not make them she went shopping ( at the neatest places) for them! I have to add that I found her pink vintage romper online and, I was super duper excited for her to wear it. I cannot forget to add...Shannon also made her hair stuff!!!
I cannot believe my niece is ONE! I love her more then words can say...I am so blessed to be her Auntie!!!
Shannon invited Hudson for a few pictures...and oh.my.word. I LOVED how they turned out. Pretty sure we are blessed with beautiful babies! It will be so FUN to look back at these memories...these babies are only 3 short weeks apart!
Here are just some of the pictures from Alaina's session!











No comments:
Post a Comment