Friday, November 16, 2012

Lately....

Things are great! So much going on around here! Thought I would share some of our memories....


These are the moments I wish would LAST FOREVER.....

AND EVER....

AND EVER... I love being a mommy to these two boys.

Love my squishy  baby!



Love his pouty lip...melts my heart!

Busy boy! On the go now ....
We celebrated Norah's First Birthday! We love them, and are so thankful for close family friends!

Huge changes going on around here. Pictures to come. Look what we found..... Oh Ethan!
Wants to be just like daddy... working hard with the boys! Ethan dressed himself and told us "I need my work clothes on ASAP" love him and his silly self!


Here is some more art work we found.....
Ethan has been doing GREAT at school. I was told that he really is taking off with reading and math! Proud Parents over here!
I have been helping in Ethan's classroom once a week. This week....Ethan's teacher needed me to help one "extra" morning (not the day I go in each week to help), and told me to bring Hudson. Hudson absolutely LOVES going to school already. He was kicking his feet and clapping his hands! 


Up early every morning and off to school by 7:30! My boys wake up every day between 5:30 - 6:00 , this mama is not a big fan. They have never been ones to sleep in, so I am just used to it by now! I have high hopes one day it will change...at this point I would be happy if they slept until 7am! Between getting up all night, waking up early, taking care of the boys 24/7 this mama is tired! I cannot wait for vacation!


No comments: